Sunday, April 27, 2008

UK Football Players Drafted

Today, I saw that Woodson was drafted by the Giants. I can't believe Woodson didn't go somewhere else. Now, he's behind Manning and Jared Lorenzen. This is unbelievable to me...I just think Woodson is a much better quarterback than what was portrayed today in the draft.

Any quarterback who sets the record in the NCAA for least interceptions thrown while going against SEC defenses has to be a great quarterback. I believe Woodson will prove himself eventually in the NFL. He just needs to be patient and work hard to learn the speed of the game. He will be in good shape once he gets to prove himself.

Wesley Woodyard wasn't drafted. This is a disgrace. I'm really starting to think many of the scouts are totally clueless about evaluating talent. I need to get in that business because most of the scouts are simply moronic. Wesley Woodyard leads the SEC in tackles and he's not even drafted. Please explain this madness to me...Again, the leading tackler in the SEC wasn't drafted.

Keenan Burton and Jacob Tamme will shine at St. Louis and Indianapolis where they'll bring a second-to-none work ethic. Those two guys are coaching dreams with plenty of skill. I believe they'll have healthy NFL careers.

Anyway, hopefully UK continues to produce players like these guys...If so, we'll be going to plenty of bowls and we'll continue to rise in the national rankings every year. I believe we're definitely on our way...

Go Big Blue!

Tyler
Wildcat-Sports.com

No comments: